Andy Harris, Dave Brat, Travis Weber
By Tony Perkins
June 27, 2019
On the Thursday, June 27, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Maryland, on how House Democrats have only themselves to blame for the crisis at the border for continually blocking President Trump from obtaining the funds needed to deal with the problem.
- David Brat, Dean of Liberty University’s School of Business and Former U.S. Representative for the 7th District of Virginia, to analyze the first Democratic presidential debate that was held last night.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, to further discuss the first Democratic presidential debate.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins