Mark Meadows, Ralph Norman
By Mark Meadows, Ralph Norman and Tony Perkins
July 01, 2019
On the Monday, July 1, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we were heard from:
- Mark Meadows, U.S. Representative for the 11th District of North Carolina and Chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, on President Trump’s meeting with Kim Jong Un, where he became the first sitting U.S. president to step into North Korea.
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, a cosponsor of the Ensuring Accurate and Complete Abortion Data Reporting Act of 2019, which would require states to provide data on abortions in their state to the federal government, correcting the egregious underreporting of abortions in the U.S.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins