Scott Perry, Elizabeth Johnston, Calvin Beisner
By Tony Perkins
July 02, 2019
On the Tuesday, July 2, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Scott Perry, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Pennsylvania, responding to Senator Chuck Schumer’s criticism of President Trump’s recent impromptu meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, where he became the first U.S. President to step onto North Korean territory.
- Elizabeth Johnston, the Activist Mommy, on the hostile reaction to her successful campaigns to stop drag queen story hours at public libraries.
- Calvin Beisner, Founder and National Spokesman of the Cornwall Alliance, which recently published an open letter urging policymakers to reject alarmist climate policies that would trap people in poverty.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins