Steve Marshall, Meg Kilgannon, David Closson
By Tony Perkins
July 03, 2019
It’s Wednesday, July 3, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Steve Marshall, Attorney General of Alabama, on the U.S. Supreme Court declining to hear an appeal to reinstate Alabama’s ban on the late-term abortion procedure known as “dismemberment abortion.”
- Meg Kilgannon, Executive Director of Concerned Parents and Educators of Fairfax County and FRC’s Education Research Associate, on the National Education Association hosting LGBT “Pride” events in conjunction with its annual conference.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, to discuss his new publication, Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins