Tim Graham, Tony Perkins, Peter Sprigg, Mollie Hemingway, Carrie Severino
July 8, 2019
On the Monday, July 8, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Tim Graham, Director of Media Analysis for the Media Research Center, on the major network’s decision not to broadcast President Trump’s speech on Independence Day, and the media’s biased reporting of the “Salute to America” observance in Washington, D.C.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council and Chairman of the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, on the State Department’s formation of a Commission on Unalienable Rights that will ensure that the protection of fundamental rights is a core element of American strategic policy discussion in international diplomacy.
- Peter Sprigg, Senior Fellow for Policy Studies at Family Research Council, on Amazon Store banning books by the “father of conversion therapy,” which calls for offering hope and counseling to individuals seeking to abandon an LGBT lifestyle.
- Mollie Hemingway, Senior Editor at The Federalist, and Carrie Severino, Chief Counsel and Policy Director for the Judicial Crisis Network, on their new book, “Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins