Mark Green, Kristina Arriaga, Tristan Azbej, Travis Weber
It’s Tuesday, July 16, 2019, and we’re getting ready for another exciting edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, where each day we’re joined by America’s leaders, policy makers, and culture-shapers as we talk about the important issues of the day from a biblical worldview. Listen here live at 5:05 p.m. ET.
Today we’ll hear from:
- Mark Green, Administrator of the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), on how USAID promotes religious freedom as a means to achieve economic development.
- Kristina Arriaga, Commissioner on the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, to highlight Cuba’s ongoing religious suppression, including their prohibiting key religious leaders from leaving the country to attend the U.S. State Department’s Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom.
- Tristan Azbej, Hungarian State Secretary for the Aid of Persecuted Christians, on Hungary’s effort to provide aid to persecuted Christians.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs and Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, to reflect on the first day of the 2nd annual Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins