Brandon Showalter, Jarrett Stepman, Max Eden
By Brandon Showalter, Jarrett Stepman, Max Eden and Tony Perkins
July 26, 2019
On the Friday, July 26, 2019, edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Brandon Showalter, Reporter for the Christian Post, on reports from the U.K. warning parents against the lies and surgical horrors awaiting children who seek gender transitions.
- Jarrett Stepman, Author at the Daily Signal, on how the Left’s attacks on the Electoral College are motivated by a desire for political power.
- Max Eden, Senior Fellow at the Manhattan Institute, to discuss his book, “Why Meadow Died: The People and Policies That Created The Parkland Shooter and Endanger America's Students.”
- Read more about anti-Christian hostility in FRC’s publication, “Rebels Without A Clause: When Senators Run Roughshod Over the "No Religious Test" Clause of the U.S. Constitution.”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins