Mark Green, Al New, Bill Becker
August 05, 2019 - complete program
On the Monday, August 5, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Jody Hice, U.S. Representative for the 10th District of Georgia, as he guest hosts today’s edition of Washington Watch.
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th District of Tennessee, who recently visited the Southern Border, to set the record straight about what conditions are really like.
- Al New, Chaplain with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s Rapid Response Team, on how they are ministering to those affected by the shootings in El Paso, Texas and Dayton, Ohio.
- Bill Becker, Attorney with Freedom X, on the victory of “Bring Your Bible to School Day” against a California school district that tried to ban students from promoting it.
- Read more on how “Evidence Shows Sexual Orientation Can Change: Debunking the Myth of Immutability.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com, “Does the Bible’s warning about debt apply to the government?”
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins