Mort Klein, Matt Sharp, Bob Fu
August 16, 2019
On the Friday, August 16, 2019 edition of Washington Watch, we heard from:
- Mort Klein, President of Zionist Organization of America, on Israel denying entry to U.S. Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.)
- Matt Sharp, Alliance Defending Freedom’s Senior Counsel, on congressional Democrats using the scandal-plagued Southern Poverty Law Center to attack a former ADF staff member who now leads the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Office of Innovation.
- Bob Fu, Founder and President of China Aid, on China massing paramilitary forces on its border with Hong Kong.
- Learn more about the discredited Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Read about Hong Kong’s Growing Chorus for Freedom
- Check out FRC’s publication, “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!