David Thornton, Sally Burke, Travis Weber, Cindy Collins
August 21, 2019 - complete program
On the Wednesday, August 21, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- David Thornton, Freelance writer for The Resurgent, on his analysis of Facebook’s changes to work towards regaining the trust of conservatives.
- Sally Burke, President of Moms in Prayer, on their vision to pray for students in every school.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, to respond to an LA Times editorial alleging that the Trump administration’s new rule on religious liberty looks like a “license to discriminate.”
- Cindy Collins, Director of Operation Outcry, to discuss the regret she experienced over her five abortions and the hope, healing, and forgiveness that can be found through Christ-centered, biblically-based abortion recovery programs.
- Check out our blog, “What the LA Times Gets Wrong About Religious Freedom.”
- Read FRC’s Reaction to the Facebook Bias Audit.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Post-Abortion Suffering.”
- Read our blog post, “Planned Parenthood Forgoes Title X Funding, Choosing Abortion over Women’s Healthcare”.
- Read more about how “Planned Parenthood is Not Pro-Woman.”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.