Doreen Denny, Jake Warner, Audrea Decker, Shelby Talcott
August 27, 2019
On the Tuesday, August 27, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Doreen Denny, Senior Director of Government Relations at Concerned Women for America, on a 9th Circuit panel ruling that Idaho taxpayers must fund the gender reassignment surgery of an inmate convicted of sexually assaulting a minor.
- Jake Warner, Legal Counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, to discuss an 8th Circuit decision that protected the conscience rights of Christian videographers, who objected to filming same-sex weddings based on their sincerely held religious beliefs.
- Audrea Decker, Communications Director for My Faith Votes, which is urging churches to participate in Voter Registration Sunday on September 22 to help restore America’s moral center.
- Shelby Talcott, Politics Reporter at the Daily Caller News Foundation, on a professor at Kirkland Community College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa who was forced to resign after proclaiming his support for Antifa.
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on solutions to address the gun violence crisis.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Religious Liberty and the Wedding Vendor Cases.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.