Dan Forest, Roger Marshall, Melissa Ohden, Tom Brejcha
For the Tuesday, September 10, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we hear from:
- Dan Forest, Lieutenant Governor of North Carolina, to discuss President Trump’s rally ahead of the special election to fill the vacant U.S. House seat in North Carolina District 9.
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kansas and an OB-GYN, to recap today’s minority-led hearing on the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act.
- Melissa Ohden, who survived an abortion at 7 months’ gestation, to share her miraculous survival story.
- Tom Brejcha, President and Chief Counsel of the Thomas More Society, which was in court last week representing undercover reporter David Daleiden who exposed the gruesome trade of baby body parts.
- Watch the Livestream of the minority-led hearing on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Act at 1:00 p.m. ET on September 10.
- Read FRC’s publication, “Born Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on solutions to address the gun violence crisis.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.