Debbie Lesko, Shawn Carney, Tony Perkins, Matthew Swart, John Mauck
September 25, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Debbie Lesko, U.S. Representative for the 8th District of Arizona, to discuss Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi’s sudden decision to reverse course and initiate impeachment proceedings against President Trump, in hopes of finding evidence of wrongdoing.
- Shawn Carney, President of 40 Days for Life, which today kicks off the annual prayer vigil to end abortion.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council, to report on his visit to the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Matthew Swart, a Wheaton University student with the Chicago Evangelism Team, and John Mauck, partner at Mauck & Baker, who have sued Chicago for banning Wheaton students from evangelizing in public parks.
- Join other pro-life Americans praying to end abortion.
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.