Tim Graham, Lori Windham, Bob Weiner, Kent Ostrander
September 27, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Tim Graham, Executive Director of Media Research Center, on House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s decision to open a hearing on impeachment with made-up mobster dialogue to “parody” the actual transcript of President Trump’s call with Ukraine.
- Lori Windham, Senior Counsel for Becket Law, to discuss a win for foster families and foster children in Michigan, after a federal judge said the state Attorney General, formerly on the SPLC Board of Directors, discriminated against a faith-based placement agency based on their faith.
- Luke Dean Niforatos, Chief of Staff & Sr. Policy Advisor, Smart Approaches to Marijuana, on how a marijuana legalization bill pretending to be a “safe” banking bill is worming its way through Congress.
- Kent Ostrander, Executive Director of the Kentucky-based Family Foundation, on the ACLU asking the Supreme Court to strike down Kentucky’s ultrasound abortion law, which was upheld by the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.