Josh Hawley, Adrian Zenz, Chris Mitchell, David Closson
March 05, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on his resolution to censure Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer for his threats against Justices Kavanaugh and Gorsuch.
- Adrian Zenz, Senior Fellow in China Studies at Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, on how tech giants make their electronic gadgets with forced labor from Uyghurs in China.
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News, on the results of Israel’s parliamentary election.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the growing number of children experiencing anxiety about ecological disasters.
- Read FRC’s Publication about religious freedom in China.
- Read Tony Perkins’ op-ed with Rep. Mike Johnson, “Supreme Court should put a stop to the abortion industry getting a free pass.”
- Read Katherine Beck Johnson’s op-ed, “Let the states protect women.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.