Andy Biggs, Gordon Chang, Ken Blackwell, Justin Danhof
March 13, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Andy Biggs, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Arizona, on Speaker Pelosi’s attempt to hide abortion funding in the coronavirus bill.
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs reporter, on China’s veiled threat to cut off medical supplies to the U.S.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on U.S. airstrikes against Iran-backed militias responsible for attacking U.S. forces in Iraq and how Iran’s handling of coronavirus echoes its destructive influence in the region and the world.
- Justin Danhof, General Counsel for the National Center for Public Policy Research, on the partisan, discredited SPLC targeting charitable donations to groups on its “hate list,” and the “woke” activism of forty corporations who have attacked an Alabama bill to protect minors from harmful transgender hormones and surgery.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in USA Today about turning to God when facing fear of the unknown.
- Watch Tony & Harold Harper’s discussion about how we can take a biblical approach to coronavirus anxiety.
- Learn more about religious freedom in China and the proper response to its human rights crisis.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.