Roger Severino, Cal Beisner, David Closson, Sam Sorbo, Meg Kilgannon
April 3, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Roger Severino, Director of the Office for Civil Rights at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, on HHS warning states against rationing care for people with disabilities or the elderly.
- Dr. Cal Beisner, Founder and National Spokesman of The Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation, responding to a New York Times op-ed that ignores the evidence to slander Christians as coronavirus deniers.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on safe, creative ways that churches can celebrate Easter Sunday amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Sam Sorbo, actor, radio talk show host, author, and homeschooling mom, on an emergency initiative to provide free resources for those schooling at home during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Education Research Associate, on educational resources for parents now schooling their children at home.
- Learn more about free resources for parents schooling their children at home during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Read more on “Schooling at Home: Educational Resources for Parents.”
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Watch Tony Perkins’ Fox News interview on faith in the age of the coronavirus.
- Watch Tony Perkins’s Fox News interview on the New York Times’s attack on Christians.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.