Mitch McConnell, Franklin Graham, Eric Dreiband, Adam Raezler, Jerry Boykin
April 14, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Mitch McConnell, Senate Majority Leader and U.S. Senator for Kentucky, on why nominating and approving originalist judges is so important, especially in light of a judge’s restraining order on behalf of On Fire Church against the Louisville, Kentucky mayor.
- Franklin Graham, President of Samaritan’s Purse, on objections to the Samaritan's Purse Emergency Field Hospital serving COVID-19 patients in New York City.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on the DOJ intervening to stop the city of Greenville, Mississippi from targeting drive-in worship services.
- Adam Raezler, Vice President of Ragnar Research Partners, on what the research shows about mail-in ballots.
- General Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, on today’s release of his new book, Man to Man.
- Get your copy of Man to Man: Rediscovering Masculinity in a Challenging World.
- Read about how we can draw near to God while we socially distance.
- Read more about how times of crisis can open the door for churches to minister.
- Join us in praying for a spirit of generosity during the coronavirus crisis.
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Watch Tony Perkins’s Fox News interview on faith in the age of the coronavirus.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.