Mark Green, Jerry Boykin, Meg Kilgannon, Ken Paxton
April 22, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th District of Tennessee, on his letter to Congress urging them to allow American companies that return to the U.S. from China to expense all of their moving costs with President Trump’s China tariffs, and the president’s plan to reopen the economy.
- General Jerry Boykin, FRC’s Executive Vice President, on Iran launching a military satellite, and President Trump instructing the U.S. Navy to destroy Iranian gun boats harassing U.S. ships.
- Meg Kilgannon, FRC’s Education Research Associate, on the World Health Organization’s shocking sex propaganda for kids.
- Ken Paxton, Texas Attorney General, on his updated guidance for houses of worship on slowing the spread of coronavirus while serving their communities of faith.
- Check out FRC’s new publication: “Restrictions on Religious Freedom During the Coronavirus Crisis.”
- Get your copy of Man to Man: Rediscovering Masculinity in a Challenging World.
- Read about how we can draw near to God while we socially distance.
- Check out FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.