Andy McCarthy, Whitney Westerfield, Fred Lunsford, Cal Thomas
April 30, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Andy McCarthy, Senior Fellow at National Review Institute, on bombshell documents proving the FBI schemed to set up National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.
- Whitney Westerfield, Kentucky State Senator and author of Senate Bill 9, the Born Alive Infant Protection Act, on Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear vetoing the legislation.
- Reverend Fred Lunsford, pastor and speaker, on his “Praying on the Mountain” initiative aimed at bringing about a spiritual awakening.
- Cal Thomas, columnist and author of “America's Expiration Date," on his observations regarding how previous generations reacted to crises compared with today’s Americans.
- Learn more about protecting born-alive abortion survivors.
- Check out FRC’s newly updated map on pro-life laws in all 50 states.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Check out FRC’s new resource: “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.