Joe DiGenova, Tim Winter, Tony Perkins, David Closson
May 8, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Joe DiGenova, Attorney and Fox News Contributor, on the Department of Justice dropping charges against Michael Flynn after internal memos were released.
- Tim Winter, President of Parents Television Council, on his organization’s disturbing report on Netflix.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council and Host of Washington Watch, on his reappointment to the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom.
- Kathy Branzell, President of the National Day of Prayer Task Force, and David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, reflecting on yesterday’s National Day of Prayer.
- Read David Closson’s op-ed on the National Day of Prayer.
- Read Tony’s op-ed on why religious liberty means COVID-19 restrictions cannot target churchgoers.
- Read Tony’s op-ed on the ways DHS and DOJ are upholding religious freedom during the coronavirus crisis.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.