Mike Braun, Andy Barr, Dan Celia, Scott Rasmussen
May 12, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Mike Braun, U.S. Senator for Indiana and Member of the Health, Education, Labor & Pensions Committee, on today’s Senate hearing with members of the Coronavirus Task Force.
- Andy Barr, U.S. Representative for the 6th district of Kentucky, on a newly formed special congressional task force to investigate China’s global agenda, including its handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Dan Celia, Nationally Syndicated Radio Host and President and CEO of Financial Issues Stewardship Ministries, on a UN report saying that the economic devastation from the coronavirus could eventually kill more than the virus itself.
- Scott Rasmussen, Pollster and Publisher of ScottRasmussen.com, on his new survey showing 60 percent of voters believe every business that establishes safe social distancing protocols should be allowed to open.
- Explore FRC’s Biblical Worldview Series.
- Read Tony’s op-ed on why religious liberty means COVID-19 restrictions cannot target churchgoers.
- Read Tony’s op-ed on the ways DHS and DOJ are upholding religious freedom during the coronavirus crisis.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Read FRC’s resource, “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.