Ted Yoho, Eric Dreiband, Kevin Hern, Rich Lowry
May 20, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Florida, on Joe Biden’s pledge to reverse the Trump administration’s Israel policies and also on the brewing war between Israel and Hezbollah.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on Justice Department officials warning California Governor Gavin Newsom that his plan for gradually easing the state’s coronavirus lockdown could disfavor religious groups.
- Kevin Hern, U.S. Representative for the 1st district of Oklahoma and Member of the House Small Business Committee, on Planned Parenthood affiliates that applied for and received a total of $80 million in loans from the Paycheck Protection Program being required to return the money.
- Rich Lowry, Editor of National Review and Author of “The Case for Nationalism,” on how the media has largely ignored President Trump’s massive coronavirus supply effort.
- Read why religious liberty means COVID-19 restrictions cannot target churchgoers.
- Review the ways DHS and DOJ are upholding religious freedom during the coronavirus crisis.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches.
- Learn how to protect your children by uncovering the truth about sex education in public schools.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.