Ben Carson, Michael Guest, Greg Phares, Bob Fu
June 4, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Dr. Ben Carson, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, on pursuing justice for George Floyd but not at the expense of communities and people’s lives.
- Michael Guest, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Mississippi, on how violent groups like Antifa are exploiting legitimate protests.
- Greg Phares, retired Baton Rouge Police Chief, on police brutality and the attacks on law enforcement.
- Bob Fu, Founder and President of the China Aid Association and one of the student leaders in the Tiananmen Square protests, on today’s anniversary of the Tiananmen Square Massacre.
- Watch ARISE!, a special update and time of prayer for America as we pursue the path to forgiveness, healing, and restoration.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times, “Mob violence and police brutality result from a morally bankrupt America.”
- Learn about Tony’s experience speaking out against police brutality in his book No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth.
- Check out FRC’s blog, “We Must Never Forget the Tiananmen Square Massacre.”
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.