Chris Farrell, David Closson, Harry Jackson
June 8, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Chris Farrell, Director of Investigations and Research at Judicial Watch Inc., on calls to “defund the police,” and also on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s defense of Antifa.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on the anniversary of D-Day, and a poll showing 80 percent of Americans feel the country is “out of control.”
- Bishop Harry Jackson, Jr., Senior Pastor at Hope Christian Church in Beltsville, Maryland, on his roundtable discussion with Vice President Mike Pence and black faith and community leaders.
- Watch ARISE!, a special update and time of prayer for America as we pursue the path to forgiveness, healing, and restoration.
- Join us in prayer as we respond to the current civil unrest in our nation.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times addressing how the abuse of power and disregard for human life flow from a society that is losing a sense of transcendent truth.
- Check out David Closson’s op-ed, “D-Day at 76.”
- Find out more about the Southern Poverty Law Center.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Chris Farrell describes the ridiculousness of the 'defund police' movement in a time of lawlessness
Family Research Council · David Closson reflects on the D-Day anniversary and how the Greatest Generation compares to us now
Family Research Council · Bishop Harry Jackson insists the church needs to lead the way to change like it did in MLK's day