Joe diGenova, Lela Gilbert, Cathy Ruse, Abigail Shrier
June 9, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Joe diGenova, former U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia, on the Left’s efforts to defund the police.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC’s Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, on rising violence in Nigeria.
- Cathy Ruse, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Legal Studies and Director of the Center for Human Dignity, on the New Jersey State Board of Education adopting Planned Parenthood’s sex-ed curriculum.
- Abigail Shrier, regular writer for the Wall Street Journal and the author of “Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing our Daughters,” on England’s National Health Service removing the claim that puberty blockers prescribed to transgender-identifying youth are ‘fully reversible,’ and also on her op-ed “Politicians Shutter Churches and Synagogues, Then Tolerate Riots.”
- Watch ARISE!, a special update and time of prayer for America as we pursue the path to forgiveness, healing, and restoration.
- Join us in prayer as we respond to the current civil unrest in our nation.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times addressing how the abuse of power and disregard for human life flow from a society that is losing a sense of transcendent truth.
- Learn how to protect your children by uncovering the truth about sex education in public schools.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Here is a list of churches filing lawsuits over coronavirus restrictions.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.