Cheryl Chumley, Barbara Ehardt, Arielle Del Turco, Hans von Spakovsky
June 11, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Cheryl Chumley, Online Opinion Editor for the Washington Times, on Seattle’s “police free autonomous zone.”
- Barbara Ehardt, U.S. Representative for the 33rd district of Idaho and the sponsor of Idaho’s “Fairness in Women’s Sports Act,” on the American Civil Liberties Union calling on the NCAA to punish Idaho for protecting women’s sports.
- Arielle Del Turco, FRC’s Assistant Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, on the State Department releasing its annual report on international religious freedom.
- Hans von Spakovsky, Manager of the Heritage Foundation's Election Law Reform Initiative and a Senior Legal Fellow in Heritage's Meese Center for Legal and Judicial Studies, on growing concerns over voting by mail.
- Watch ARISE!, a special update and time of prayer for America as we pursue the path to forgiveness, healing, and restoration.
- Join us in prayer as we respond to the current civil unrest in our nation.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times addressing how the abuse of power and disregard for human life flow from a society that is losing a sense of transcendent truth.
- Take a look at FRC’s COVID-19 resource bank for churches, including “Guidelines for Reopening Your Church.”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.