Mike Lee, Michael Rubin, Scott Turner
June 17, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Mike Lee, U.S. Senator from Utah, on the U.S. Supreme Court redefining sex in federal law.
- Michael Rubin, Resident Scholar at American Enterprise Institute, on Turkey moving troops into northern Iraq.
- Scott Turner, Executive Director of the White House Opportunity and Revitalization Council, on President Trump signing an executive order on police reform and community engagement.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council, on how Christians should respond when men and women try to rewrite God’s truth.
- Learn more about the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision redefining sex in federal law.
- Watch ARISE!, a special update and time of prayer for America as we pursue the path to forgiveness, healing, and restoration.
- Join us in prayer as we respond to the current civil unrest in our nation.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in the Washington Times addressing how the abuse of power and disregard for human life flow from a society that is losing a sense of transcendent truth.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.