Greg Murphy, Ken Blackwell, Lela Gilbert, Abigail Shrier
July 9, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Greg Murphy, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of North Carolina and member of the GOP Doctors Caucus, on the new coronavirus relief bill taking shape in Congress.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC's Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on comparing the Republican and Democratic party platforms.
- Lela Gilbert, FRC's Senior Fellow for International Religious Freedom, on Turkey falsely accusing Christians of bringing the coronavirus into the country, and Christians in Northeast Syria living in fear of Turkish forces.
- Abigail Shrier, regular writer for the Wall Street Journal, on her new book Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing our Daughters, and Amazon banning advertising for the book.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Buy your copy of Abigail Shrier's new book "Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing our Daughters."
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Rep. Greg Murphy gives a doctor's perspective on the virus surge & new bills addressing the fallout
Family Research Council · Ken Blackwell breaks down the sharp contrast in the two party platforms and why they matter
Family Research Council · Abigail Shrier shares the heartbreaking stories that led her to write on the teen transgender craze
Family Research Council · Lela Gilbert explains what's behind Turkey's latest aggression in Syria and who's suffering most