Marsha Blackburn, Dean Nelson, Jack Hibbs, David Closson
August 6, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on the Senate Judiciary subcommittee hearing on the role of Antifa and other radical groups' in the riots across the country, and also an update on the coronavirus relief bill.
- Dean Nelson, FRC's Senior Fellow for African-American Affairs and the Executive Director of Human Coalition Action, on claims that the Hyde Amendment, which has protected federal taxpayer funding from being used for abortion for decades, is racist.
- Jack Hibbs, Senior Pastor at Calvary Chapel Chino Hills, on California Governor Newsom's overreaching restrictions on churches.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on what pastors and churches should consider when facing overreaching government restrictions on church services.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Learn more about the upcoming Stand Courageous Live Stream on August 15.
- Here is a list of churches filing lawsuits over coronavirus restrictions.
- Check out FRC's resource with guidelines for reopening your church.
- Read FRC's Issue Brief: "Restrictions on Religious Freedom During the Coronavirus Crisis"
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. Marsha Blackburn talks about the deep divide over coronavirus relief & the latest on the riots
Family Research Council · Dean Nelson rebuts the ridiculous argument that banning taxpayer-funded abortion is 'racist'
Family Research Council · Pastor Jack Hibbs blames two colliding worldviews for the unequal treatment of churches in Calif.
Family Research Council · David Closson explains how churches should think through and respond to onerous gov't rules