Mollie Hemingway, Marjorie Dannenfelser, Terry Jeffrey, Ken Blackwell, Ron McCoy
August 12, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Mollie Hemingway, Senior Editor at The Federalist, Senior Journalism Fellow at Hillsdale College, and co-author of “Justice on Trial: The Kavanaugh Confirmation and the Future of the Supreme Court,” on what the courts would look like under a Biden-Harris administration.
- Marjorie Dannenfelser, President of Susan B. Anthony List and author of the soon-to-be-released book “Life is Winning: Inside the Fight for Unborn Children and Their Mothers,” on Kamala Harris’s radical anti-life policies.
- Terry Jeffrey, Editor in Chief for CSNNews.com, on Kamala Harris’s support for the so-called “Equality Act” and her views on other issues including “Medicare-for-All” and taxpayer funding for gender transition surgery.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, on how Black Lives Matter influenced Joe Biden’s choice of running mate, the real agenda behind Black Lives Matter, and on the resignation of Seattle’s first black police chief.
- Rob McCoy, Pastor of Godspeak Calvary Chapel, on his decision to hold church services in violation of a court restraining order prohibiting his church from holding services and an update on his court appearance yesterday.
- Read FRC’s publication: “Rebels Without A Clause: When Senators Run Roughshod Over the "No Religious Test" Clause of the U.S. Constitution.”
- Check out FRC Action’s party platform comparison.
- Find out more about the inequality of the “Equality Act.”
- Watch Tony’s sermon this past Sunday at Calvary Chapel Chino Hills.
- Download FRC’s publication: “Restrictions on Religious Freedom During the Coronavirus Crisis”
- Learn more about the upcoming Stand Courageous Live Stream on August 15.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Mollie Hemingway traces Kamala Harris's judicial philosophy back to her fierce pro-abortion agenda
Family Research Council · Marjorie Dannenfelser describes the danger to pro-life laws under a Biden-Harris administration
Family Research Council · Terry Jeffrey explains why Kamala Harris is the most radical ideologue ever picked for VP
Family Research Council · Ken Blackwell warns that Harris is an extreme pick meant to please the Left's woke cultural warriors
Family Research Council · Pastor Rob McCoy describes the lengths CA has taken to try to shut his church services down