John Hines, Robert Redfield, Jodey Arrington, Travis Weber
August 18, 2020
Today's show features:
- John Hines, Reporter for One America News Network, on Monday night's DNC Convention.
- Dr. Robert Redfield, Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Administrator for the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry, on the Russian vaccine announcement, the status of the spread of the coronavirus, and the process behind vaccine development, trials, and broad distribution.
- Jodey Arrington, U.S. Representative for the 19th district of Texas, on his introduction of three pieces of legislation to protect law enforcement, hold rioters accountable, and restore order amidst the ongoing violence in major cities across the U.S.
- Travis Weber, FRC's Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on FRC's new state pro-life maps, and on Nebraska's Governor signing the Dismemberment Abortion Ban into law.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Check out FRC Action's party platform comparison.
- Check out FRC's resources on COVID-19 and the Church.
- Review and share the Trump administration accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.