Dan Forest, Paris Dennard, Roy Blunt, Rob McCoy, Mat Staver
August 24, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Dan Forest, North Carolina Lieutenant Governor, on the contrast between what the two parties are offering America, the media's blackout of the Left's destructive agenda, and the political motivation behind keeping churches closed.
- Roy Blunt, U.S. Senator from Missouri, and Paris Dennard, RNC Deputy Communications Director, on an overview of this week's RNC Convention.
- Pastor Rob McCoy, Pastor of Godspeak Calvary Chapel, on a court issuing a fine and holding him and his church in contempt for holding indoor church services.
- Mat Staver, Founder and Chairman of Liberty Counsel, on a California prosecutor threatening Rock Harvest Church staff and attendees with fines and jail time for holding indoor church services.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Learn more about COVID-19 and the church.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, political engagement.
- Read FRC’s new publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.