Andy McCarthy, John McLaughlin, Jeff Landry, David Closson
September 1, 2020 - complete program
Today's show features:
- Andy McCarthy, former Assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York and Senior Fellow at the National Review Institute, on the actions that can be taken to address lawlessness across the country.
- John McLaughlin, Trump Campaign Pollster and CEO/Partner for McLaughlin & Associates, on the reality of polling numbers on the presidential race.
- Jeff Landry, Louisiana Attorney General, on the Hurricane Laura relief response.
- David Closson, FRC's Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on what the Bible says about how we should understand and respond to natural disasters.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, FRC's weekly Wednesday night broadcast dedicated to equipping you to pray, vote, and stand for biblical truth in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Learn more about COVID-19 and the church.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Read FRC's new publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Andy McCarthy gets to the bottom of where the president's power begins & ends on restoring order
Family Research Council · John McLaughlin exposes the biases that are leading to the same skewed poll numbers as 2016
Family Research Council · Louisiana AG Jeff Landry talks about the biggest needs on the ground after Hurricane Laura
Family Research Council · David Closson urges Christians to look at natural disasters as an opportunity to draw close to Jesus