Robert Cahaly, Philip Gunn, George Barna
September 8, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Robert Cahaly, Chief Pollster at the Trafalgar Group, on President Trump’s recent surge in battleground state polls and how the law and order message is impacting voters.
- Philip Gunn, Mississippi House Speaker, on Mississippi voters deciding in November to accept or reject the proposed “In God We Trust” state flag design.
- George Barna, Director of Research at the Cultural Research Center at Arizona Christian University, on the media and the Left’s efforts to draw Christian voters away from President Trump.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, FRC's weekly Wednesday night broadcast dedicated to equipping you to pray, vote, and stand for biblical truth in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Learn more about COVID-19 and the church.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Read FRC's new publication, Biblical Principles for Human Sexuality: Survey of Culture, Scripture, and Church History.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Robert Cahaly says the riots & cancel culture have moved the needle on battleground voters for Trump
Family Research Council · Miss. House Speaker Philip Gunn urges voters to put 'In God We Trust' on the state flag in Nov.
Family Research Council · George Barna explains that what happens in November isn't about politics, but worldview