Mark Green, Tim Walberg
September 11, 2020 - complete program
On this special "Faith & Freedom" edition of Washington Watch, we feature Rep. Mark Green, U.S. Representative for the 7th district of Tennessee and author of “A Night with Saddam," and Rep. Tim Walberg, U.S. Representative for the 7th district of Michigan. Rep. Green discusses the religious discrimination he faced from Congress after being nominated by President Trump for a cabinet position. He was viciously criticized by Democratic senators and the mainstream media for his statements affirming biblical positions on marriage, gender identity, and a divine Creator. Rep. Walberg shares how he answered the call to both politics and the pulpit, as well as why Christians should be engaged in the 2020 election.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, FRC's weekly Wednesday night broadcast dedicated to equipping you to pray, vote, and stand for biblical truth in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Learn more about COVID-19 and the church.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, political engagement, and human sexuality.
- Learn more about where your state stands on abortion with FRC's pro-life maps.
- Register for your free digital pass to Values Voter Summit, September 22-25.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.