Dan McLaughlin, Travis Weber, Marsha Blackburn
September 21, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Dan McLaughlin, Senior Writer at National Review Online, on his column, “History is on the Side of Republicans Filling a Supreme Court Vacancy in 2020.”
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, on three possible U.S. Supreme Court nominees.
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Senator from Tennessee, on her new book “The Mind of a Conservative Woman: Seeking the Best for Family and Country,” and her thoughts on the Supreme Court vacancy.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, FRC's weekly Wednesday night broadcast dedicated to equipping you to pray, vote, and stand for biblical truth in the weeks leading up to the election.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Learn more about COVID-19 and the church.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Dan McLaughlin on the historical precedent for Republicans to fill the Supreme Court vacancy in 2020
Family Research Council · Travis Weber on President Trump's possible nominees to the U.S. Supreme Court
Family Research Council · Sen. Marsha Blackburn on the double standard facing conservative women and the Supreme Court vacancy