John Boozman, Michael New, James O'Keefe, Dave Brat
September 30, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- John Boozman, U.S. Senator from Arkansas, on the latest news on the Amy Coney Barrett nomination.
- Michael New, Visiting Assistant Professor of Political Science and Social Research at The Catholic University of America and Associate Scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute, on the 44th anniversary of the Hyde Amendment.
- James O’Keefe, Founder, Project Veritas, on their undercover investigation exposing a cash-for-ballots voter fraud scheme in Minnesota.
- Dave Brat, Dean of the School of Business at Liberty University, on Tuesday’s presidential debate, and his recent op-ed “Wake Up! Woke is a Fraud. God is Sovereign.”
- Contact your senators today! Tell them you support Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court and ask them to fill this seat!
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. John Boozman insists America has already spoken on Barrett by electing Trump and a GOP Senate
Family Research Council · Michael New warns that Biden's extremism on the Hyde amendment would end 60,000 more lives a year
Family Research Council · James O'Keefe exposes a massive voter fraud ring in Minneapolis driven by Rep. Omar supporters
Family Research Council · Dave Brat shares what advice he'd give the president heading into the next round of debates