Roy Blunt, Jim Banks, Carter Conlon, Eric Dreiband
October 5, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Roy Blunt, U.S. Senator from Missouri, Chairman of the Senate Republican Policy Committee, and Chairman of the Senate Rules Committee, on the Amy Coney Barrett confirmation and the latest on the negotiations for Coronavirus relief.
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd district of Indiana, on the House GOP’s China Task Force Report.
- Pastor Carter Conlon, General Overseer of Times Square Church, on the prayer event in Plymouth on the 400th anniversary of the Pilgrims landing.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on the DOJ backing Capitol Hill Baptist Church’s efforts to hold services in DC, and the Michigan Supreme Court ruling striking down Governor Whitmer’s pandemic-related orders.
- Contact your senators today! Tell them you support Amy Coney Barrett for the Supreme Court and ask them to fill this seat!
- Join the worldwide prayer gathering live-streamed from Plymouth, MA on Tuesday, October 6 at 7:00 PM ET.
- Watch the archives from this year’s Values Voter Summit.
- Check out FRC Action's Party Platform Comparison.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.
Family Research Council · Sen. Roy Blunt vows that remotely or otherwise, the Senate will move forward with Barrett's hearings
Family Research Council · Rep. Jim Banks talks about the 400-plus reasons the House GOP declared China a 'generational threat'
Family Research Council · Carter Conlon previews the 400th anniversary prayer event of the Pilgrims landing on Plymouth Rock
Family Research Council · Eric Dreiband rejects the double standard of states who insist on treating churches differently