Jay Bhattacharya, David Closson, Peter Sprigg, Ken Blackwell, Brent Keilen
November 16, 2020 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Dr. Jay Bhattacharya, Professor of Medicine at Stanford University and one of the authors of the Great Barrington Declaration, on the Moderna coronavirus vaccine announcement.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical, on how Christians should respond to state and local governments reimposing pandemic restrictions.
- Peter Sprigg, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, on Target reversing its decision to pull Abigail Shrier’s book Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters and the Oxford dictionary redefining “man” and “woman.”
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance, former Ohio Secretary of State, and Board Chairman of the International Foundation for Electoral Systems, on efforts to uncover voter fraud in the 2020 election.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, on the political donations in the 2020 election cycle and what they reveal about the political leanings and priorities of employers and occupations.
- Watch Pray Vote Stand, a call to prayer for truth to prevail and peace to reign in America.
- Check out FRC’s prayer guide for election integrity.
- Learn more about where America stands in the 2020 presidential election.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.