Sean Moran, Ken Blackwell, Ralph Norman, Owen Strachan
May 20, 2021
On today's show:
- Sean Moran, Policy Reporter for Breitbart News, discusses this week's House vote to create a 9/11-style commission to investigate the January 6th breach on the Capitol.
- Ken Blackwell, FRC’s Senior Fellow for Human Rights and Constitutional Governance and former Ohio Secretary of State, analyzes the compromise on H.R. 1/S. 1 that Senators Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) and Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) proposed to Congress.
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th district of South Carolina and Member of the Homeland Security and Oversight & Reform Committees, discusses the U.S. House of Representative’s mask policy and this week’s failed vote to change it.
- Owen Strachan, Author of Christianity and Wokeness and Provost and Research Professor at Grace Bible Theological Seminary, explains the problems with Critical Race Theory and how the church should respond.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Learn more about H.R. 1, a poorly disguised attack on free speech.
- Explore FRC & FRC Action's resources on election integrity.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.