Mike Johnson, Dave Boyer, Chip Roy, Andrew Bostom, David Closson
October 21, 2021
On today's show:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th district of Louisiana, discusses Attorney General Merrick Garland’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee and the DOJ task force targeting parents.
- Dave Boyer, White House Correspondent for the Washington Times, talks about Merrick Garland’s testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.
- Chip Roy, U.S. Representative for Texas's 21st District, shares what happened during his questioning of Merrick Garland on the sexual assaults in Loudoun County School District bathrooms.
- Dr. Andrew Bostom, Clinical Trialist and Associate Professor of Family Medicine at Brown University, comments on the White House’s initiative to vaccinate children ages 5-11.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of the Center for Biblical Worldview, responds to the increasing trend of government officials refusing to enforce laws they don’t like.
- Join FRC in protecting America’s future, for the sake of our children!
- Watch the Pray Vote Stand Summit on demand now.
- Read FRC’s new publication on the SPLC’s radical “Learning for Justice” Program.
- Read FRC's publication, "A Concerned Citizen's Guide to Engaging with Public Schools."
- Read and consider: how should Christians think about Biden’s vaccine mandate?
- Check out these resources on the vaccine mandate, including a model religious exemption letter.
- Download FRC Action’s sample letter to school boards.
- Explainer: What is Happening with Texas’ New Pro-Life Law?
- Tell your U.S. Senator to oppose taxpayer funding of abortion by visiting frcaction.org/savehyde!
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Check out FRC Action’s resource: Tracking the Biden Administration.
- Get your own STAND mug by visiting FRC's online store.
- Find Washington Watch with Tony Perkins on Liftable TV.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Rumble, Gab, and Parler.
- View individual Washington Watch clips on Rumble and YouTube.
- Subscribe to the Washington Update, a daily email analyzing current events from a biblical worldview.
- Customize your news experience by joining FRC's email lists.
- Stay informed on issues of faith, family, and freedom with the STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.