Chuck Holton, Greg Steube, Chris Smith, Bryan Steil, Kristen Waggoner
March 17, 2022
On today's show:
- Chuck Holton, freelance war correspondent, gives an update on Ukraine and Russia.
- Greg Steube, U.S. Representative for the 17th District of Florida and member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, discusses the latest on Ukraine and Russia and the Iran nuclear deal.
- Chris Smith, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of New Jersey, comments on President Biden calling Vladimir Putin a war criminal and what action President Biden needs to take to back up those words.
- Bryan Steil, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Wisconsin, weighs in on the phased reopening of the U.S. Capitol.
- Kristen Waggoner, general counsel for Alliance Defending Freedom, and Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs, talk about Yale law students disrupting a bipartisan free speech panel and what can be drawn from that.
- Call the White House switchboard to urge action on Russia - 202-456-1414.
- Five ways you can pray for Ukraine.
- Read: Real Men Don’t Bomb Women and Children. They Protect Them.
- Join Stand on the Word, FRC's two-year journey through the Bible!
- Learn how you can pray for the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization case.
- Take action in Congress and in your state.
- Connect with Tony on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Gettr, and Gab.
- Connect with FRC on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gettr, and Gab.