Weekend Edition - March 19, 2016
On this weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Rep. Ted Poe (R-TX) joined Tony to break down a statement from Iran's foreign minister, where he finally tells the truth regarding their testing of ballistic missiles. Rep. Jeff Fortenberry (R-NE) was here to highlight the great news coming from Secretary Kerry today that the U.S. will finally declare the egregious acts of ISIS on Christians in the Middle East as genocide. Also, FRC's Vice President of Government Affairs, David Christensen, Oklahoma Wesleyan University President, Everett Piper, and military Chaplain, Wes Modder, joined Tony to highlight the importance of First Amendment Defense Act in Congress.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Rep. Ted Poe on Twitter - @JudgeTedPoe
- Visit Rep. Ted Poe's website
- Follow Rep. Jeff Fortenberry on Twitter - @JeffFortenberry
- Read Congressman Fortenberry’s statement on the U.S. declaring the acts of ISIS as genocide.
- Is your member of Congress True Blue? View FRC's latest scorecard to find out.
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth
- Download FRC Action's 2016 Values Voter Republican Presidential Voter Guide
- Sign FRC's petition urging the Veterans Administration to reinstate the Bible in the POW/MIA display