Weekend Edition - April 30, 2016
On this weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” former Ambassador to the United Nations, John Bolton, joined Tony to discuss the latest effort by the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees in considering “alternative” ways to admit more Syrian refugees to the United States -- a move that could put our national security at risk. Also, Rep. Diane Black, (R-Tenn.) was here to highlight the report released by the Inspector General’s office showing yet another company using taxpayer dollars to fund abortion.
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Ambassador John Bolton on Twitter - @AmbJohnBolton
- Read more regarding the UN High Commissioners effort to admit more Syrian refugees to the U.S.
- Follow Rep. Diane Black on Twitter - @RepDianeBlack
- Learn more about the report from the Inspector General regarding taxpayer money going towards abortion
- Watch FRC's new corporate hypocrisy video
- Sign FRC's petition now and send a message to corporate bullies
- Check out the FRC store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth
- Download FRC Action's 2016 Values Voter Bi-Partisan Presidential Voter Guide