Weekend Edition - September 3, 2016
On this weekend edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” president of Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton, joined Tony to discuss his new book, Clean House: Exposing Our Government’s Secrets and Lies. Former Minnesota Congresswoman and 2012 presidential candidate, Michele Bachmann, was here with her analysis of GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump’s speech on immigration earlier this week. Congresswoman Bachmann is also a speaker at this year’s Values Voter Summit. Also, founder of the Barna Group, and Executive Director of the American Culture and Faith Institute, George Barna, joined Tony with the latest numbers surrounding SAGE (Spiritually Active, Governance Engaged) voters and how they view the Second Amendment.
Related Radio Resources:
- Buy your copy of Clean House: Exposing Our Government’s Secrets and Lies
- Follow Michele Bachmann on Twitter - @MicheleBachmann
- Not registered for this year's Values Voter Summit? Visit the website in order to save your spot!
- Follow George Barna on Twitter - @George_Barna
- Learn more about SAGE Conservatives and their view of the 2nd amendment
- Visit the Greenwell Springs Baptist Church website for flood relief updates
- Find out how you can volunteer to assist homeowners affected by flooding in Louisiana
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth