Weekend Edition - April 15, 2017
On this weekend edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" President of the Religious Freedom Institute, Dr. Tom Farr, joined Tony to take a look at the two bombings at separate Coptic churches in Egypt. Rep. Ron Estes (R-Kan.), joined Tony after winning the special election race for the House seat to replace former Rep. Mike Pompeo who is now Director of the CIA. Rep. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.) joined Tony to talk about the threats from Russia and Iran after American air-strikes in Syria. Also, Executive Director of the American Culture and Faith Institute and founder of the Barna Research Group, George Barna, joined Tony with his latest research.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Visit the Religious Freedom Institute's website
- Follow Rep. Ron Estes on Twitter - @RonEstesKS
- Follow George Barna on Twitter - @George_Barna
- Follow Rep. Trent Franks on Twitter - @RepTrentFranks
- Read FRC's newest publication Religious Liberty: An Introduction to our Freedom to Believe
- Learn more about FRC's Watchmen on the Wall pastors conference in Washington, D.C.
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth