Weekend Edition - April 6, 2019
April 6, 2019
This weekend we’ll hear from:
- Terry Jeffrey, editor-in-chief of CNS News, on how securing the border would help reduce crime.
- Tom Cotton, U.S. Senator for Arkansas, who has called for the Southern Poverty Law Center to lose their tax-exempt status.
- Steve Scalise, House Minority Whip and U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Louisiana, and Ann Wagner, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Missouri, on the discharge petition for the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, which went live earlier this week.
- Stephanie Borowicz, State Representative for the 76th District of Pennsylvania, who has come under fire for repeatedly using the name of Jesus in a prayer before the legislature.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins