Ben Carson, Harold Harper, Eric Dreiband
This weekend we feature:
- Dr. Ben Carson, U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, on the Trump administration’s leadership in handling the Chinese coronavirus and his new challenge to churches.
- Harold Harper, FRC’s Senior Vice President, on how to take a biblical approach to coronavirus anxiety.
- Eric Dreiband, Assistant Attorney General for the Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice, on his oral arguments before the 6th Circuit in support of an Ohio law banning the abortion of unborn babies with Down Syndrome.
- Check out the Trump administration’s accomplishments on life, family, and religious freedom.
- Read more about the link between abortion and eugenics.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Read more about the Trump administration’s fight to protect women in homeless shelters.
- Read more on Secretary Carson’s refusal to bow to the idol of political correctness.
- Read Tony’s op-ed in USA Today about turning to God when facing fear of the unknown.
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.