Josh Hawley, Jeff Sessions, Tony Perkins
This weekend we feature:
- Josh Hawley, U.S. Senator from Missouri, on Monday’s U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia redefining sex in federal law.
- Jeff Sessions, former U.S. Attorney General and former U.S. Senator from Alabama, on the implications of the U.S. Supreme Court decision.
- Tony Perkins, President of Family Research Council, on how Christians should respond when men and women try to rewrite God’s truth.
- Read Tony’s Washington Times op-ed on keeping an eternal perspective in the wake of Bostock.
- Learn more about the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision redefining sex in federal law.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “The Inequality of the ‘Equality Act.’”
- Explore FRC's Biblical Worldview Series featuring publications on life, religious liberty, and political engagement.
- Get the all-new rebuilt STAND FIRM app! On your mobile browser, visit frc.org/app.